Ten Ways to a More Powerful Life and Business
1. A coach can be a confidant. You can tell your coach things you wouldn’t tell others, because a coach is trained to understand and be non-judgmental.
2. A coach can help you see your blind spots. Everyone, even the coach, has personal areas that are out of view or awareness until someone points them out. A coach is perfectly poised to perform this critical function.
3. A coach can provide objective feedback. Other people may have agendas. Your coach has your best interests in mind in providing feedback and counsel to you.
4. A coach provides another set of eyes. Even the top performers in the world have coaches to help them see what they themselves can’t see.
5. A coach can keep you accountable. Your coach can help you take on more responsibility by having you report weekly on your accomplishments and initiatives.
6. A coach can be a sounding board. Your coach can be another set of ears as you talk about the things that are bothering you. As you hear yourself have a conversation new personal realizations emerge.
7. A coach can be another source of creative ideas. You can brainstorm and try out new ideas, behaviors and mental processes as your coach provides a safe place to experiment.
8. A coach can help you create your vision. Your coach can assist you in developing your plans for success based on your values, personal strengths, background and assets.
9. A coach can help celebrate your successes and be a source of strength when you fail. Your coach can be a supportive and nurturing source of energy.
10. A coach can help you process life. Life is a process and a good coach can assist you in reviewing and reframing what happens in your business, your sports and your life!
Rick Salmon is a keynote speaker, executive coach, seminar leader, and experienced entrepreneur. For more information visit his blogsite at: http://www.ricksalmon.com
Some areas to consider for executive coaching include:
- Leadership development
- Sales abilities
- Career transition and direction
- Personal development and direction
- Business/organizational development
- Business growth and marketing
- Employee motivation and retention
- Professional speaking/presentations
- Strategic marketing
- Priority management
- Vision refinement and achievement
- Strategic delegation
Contact me for more information
“What separates those who achieve from those who don’t, is in direct proportion to one’s ability to ask for advice and help”
…….former President of Coca-Cola
To learn more about how we can create a personalized entprepreneur coaching program for you, please contact us. CLICK HERE
Email: rs(at)ricksalmon.com Phone: +47 9139 0604