- Fantastic webinar presentation by my friend Conor Neill. #iesewebinar 1 month ago
- Co-facilitating a workshop called DEALING WITH CHANGE today in London at #ESPN with @timfarish 1 month ago
- RT @timfarish: #Doprahville - Lance Armstrong saga and what is says about ourselves. As promised from my new blog. Enjoy. http://t.co/7g ... 3 months ago
- The best things in life are free. For 1st time I felt my grandson kicking up a storm 3 months before he is due. Karate classes ordered. ;-) 3 months ago
- Brilliant outsourcing! http://t.co/uW4c8owY 3 months ago
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.
— Ralph Waldo Emerson